Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Day In The Life Of Livie

Since nothing exciting has happened since our last blog post, we decided to share a day in Livie's life with you...



Livie wakes up with a smile on her face, ready to play!


Livie and mommy share a yogurt to support a healthy digestive track ;)


Livie takes a nap with her friend, Bear.

Livie and daddy wrestle on the couch when daddy gets home from work (Livie wins).



Livie takes a bath...


...and checks herself out in the mirror (she's flexing).
After her long day, she gets some warm milk before heading to bed (we intentionally omitted that picture).

3 comments:

Hammy Shan said...

Those are adorable pictures! Must be the subject - she is such a little doll and has such a sweet disposition. Ever wonder who she takes after? (We could vote . . .) Love you all, HammyShan

Ashley said...

I love it! I want to come and share a day in the life of livie--minus the warm milk of course!

I have lots of fun pictures I need to get you. I love you three very much.

Jami said...

Sami and I were looking at these pictures and I said isn't Olivia so cute and all she could respond to was I miss Uncle Brad. Thanks for being such a uncle to them. She also asked me as we looked at the picture of Scott she said where does he live by Hammy Sue and Poppy, I said no he lives in Heaven and she said Oh. She was really confused that he was in the picture then but in heaven now. She asked me if he flew on a plan to Heaven.