Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Birthday, Scott!

Today would have been my brother, Scott's, 32nd Birthday. It's hard to believe that he's been gone for 3 1/2 years already.


Scott loved fishing,

Waterskiing/Wakeboarding,


but most of all, he loved his three beautiful children:


Sydney,


Stockton,


and Samantha!



We miss you, Scott! We'll never forget the good times that we shared. We love you!

Brad (and Abby & Livie)

.

2 comments:

Ash said...

Words cannot express how much I miss him--everyday. Mom and I celebrated 'Scott-style' with the best steak & lobster @ Ruth's Chris on the beach in Cabo. When I see just how little the kids were I only pray they remember how much their daddy loves them--"All the way to Heaven."

Makes me want to spend every minute available with those I love and always "take too many pictures."

I love you guys. And I love and miss you Scott.

Traci said...

This post made me sad~ He was such a neat kid. I love how you honored him. Have a Happy New Year.

We all love and miss Scott~ Thanks for the tribute~