Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome to Maine!

Many of you have asked me for pictures of our new house and inquired as to how the move is going. We are happy to report that the move went very smoothly--we got all of our belongings on Tuesday and Abby already has everything unpacked. Thankfully, Hammy Shan came back to help watch Livie and help us get unpacked.



Unfortunately, we don't have our home computer connected to the internet yet, and all of our pictures are on it. The picture below is from the MLS listing, and you can tell that it was taken during a much warmer time! Once we get our computer hooked up, we'll try to post more photos.

3 comments:

Amy & Greg said...

Holy cow! I didn't know you moved to Maine. Goes to show how long it has been since I have been on your blog. Livie is a little girl--not a baby anymore. Crazy how life goes so fast. Glad you are doing well! Maine! How fun!

Linds said...

Love the house! How fun, what an exciting time. I bet Maine is gorgeous! Would love to catch up with you guys sometime and hear what it's like.

Hammy Shan said...

That picture doesn't do the house justice - wait until you see the inside! It's really cold there even though they have clear, blue skies and lots of sunshine to brighten their days. It was difficult to get my bearings because there aren't any mountains . . . I could probably adjust being so close to the ocean and having fresh lobster so near. I loved spending time in Maine and really hated to leave. I'm excited to visit again - maybe when it warms up a little and I can leave my coat liner home! Love you all.