One of Abby's good friends recommended that we take a picture every month of Olivia in the same chair so that we could see her grow in pictures. We took her advice. We've had a great time "watching Livie grow," so we thought that we'd share it with you. Here you go:
3 DAYS (Holy cow! Was she really this small?)

2 WEEKS (That was a big change in two weeks)

1 MONTH ("Do I really have to sit in this chair and pose the next 20 years of my life?"

2 MONTHS (Livie learned to smile)
3 MONTHS

4 MONTHS

5 MONTHS (Daddy got the camera too close, but "Wow!" That was a big change in a month!)

6 MONTHS

7 MONTHS

8 MONTHS

9 MONTHS

10 MONTHS

11 MONTHS (Last pic with the red wall)

12 MONTHS (Same chair, different house)

Every time we see this sequence of photos, we're blown away with how much she's grown in the past year. It's hard to believe that she was that tiny little baby in the first photo.
Amy, thanks for the great recommendation!
3 comments:
How fun to see her grow right before our eyes! I actually miss the "red wall" (but I especially miss you all in front of it). Those were the days - when I could watch her grow at least once a week in person. I love & miss you soooo much.
I love you guys!
I love this series of photos of the chair. Oh, and Olivia, too ;-)
Post a Comment