Thursday, July 7, 2011

Our Pride and Joy

Although you can't tell from our blog, we feel very blessed to have two beautiful, healthy little girls.  It's hard to believe that Sienna is already three months old!  She is growing like a weed. 

We are having a great time with the girls, but we don't find much time these days for blogging.  The pictures below were all taken a couple of months ago, but we thought that they were really cute photos of the girls so we're posting them even though they are a little outdated. 


Hammy telling Sienna secrets




Livie & Dada planning a Disney World trip - Livie is "so escited"

Ashley and Sienna napping

Sienna pretending to laugh at Hammy's jokes


A beautiful spring morning in Maine
Mama w/ her hands full (and sporting her cute new "do")

The girls modeling their Easter dresses

Sienna's Easter dress

Our little family


Livie and her friend "Bai"


Livie blowing bubbles (she loves bubbles)


Our "big" girl and "little" girl - it's crazy how big Livie seems in comparison
(Sorry, Blogspot keeps automatically rotating the vertical photos)

Livie's snowman after a storm on April 2

Livie's snowman 1 day later!

Sienna and Grandma Bennion... we were very grateful for all of our wonderful "helpers"

Sienna's first hike...at 12 days old! (Abby is amazing!)

Dada's little princesses

Livie planting her pumpkins in the garage

Livie & Ash having fun w/ Easter eggs

Hugs for Hammy

Thanks to Ashley for the bulk of these really cute photos.  Ashley is very talented--she is a professional photographer if you're looking for a good one (ashleycrist.blogspot.com).

We hope that you're all having a great summer!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay for pictures!!! I am talented... and humble too ;) love, aunt ashwee

Hammy Shan said...

Love that you've updated your blog. It is so fun to visit you so I can "find my smile." You really have a beautiful family - I love you all sooo much. Ü HammyShan

Jami said...

okay so I saw a newer picture of sienna on Ashley's blog and she is so dang cute I want to kiss her cheeks! Hope you guys are doing good.

Ashley said...

I'm working on getting caught up from pics on my blog... there are lots of the girls to come :) I love and miss you guys!