Hi Family and Friends,
We have a very special request. Some of our very close friends, Dave and Amy Wade, are trying to adopt. Dave and Amy are an amazing couple. The highest compliment that we can pay them is that they are the type of people that we would want to raise our own children if something ever happened to both of us.
Dave and Amy are intelligent, fun and caring. We have no doubt that they will be amazing parents. They have created the following website to tell a little bit about themselves to parents who may be considering placing a child up for adoption:
http://www.azcouple.com/
If you know of anyone who may be considering placing a baby up for adoption, please kindly pass along Dave and Amy's info to them. If you or the biological parents have any questions, please have them feel free to either contact Dave and Amy directly or one of us.
Please feel free to post this info on your own blog or Facebook page.
With our sincere thanks,
Brad & Abby
3 comments:
thanks Brad, Abby, and family! you are kind to post this.
Love your blog, by the way!
Hey Brad, I just stopped by on your blog and read about Dave and Amy trying to adopt. I wish I knew of someone, but I am happy to know about what is going on with them so I can keep them in my prayers. I know miracles likes this happen!
Glad you are enjoying CA!
Post a Comment