Monday, July 21, 2008

NY Trip

As most of you know, Abby and I recently returned from the Savage Leadership Conference in New York City, NY. We had a great time. It was Abby's first time and my second time to NY. We both loved it, especially since someone else was paying for most of it! :)


While we were there, we jogged through Central Park, cruised the harbor while we ate dinner and saw the Statue of Liberty, attended the Broadway showing of Wicked, ate dinner atop Rockefeller Center, visited Chinatown and Little Italy, and attended a Yankees-Reds game in this, the final, year of Yankees Stadium. It was an incredible trip! We've posted a few of our favorite pictures from the trip.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Very Cute! I'm glad you guys had a good time :)

Mar said...

Brad - check you out, man! James and I think you look HOT...my words, not his.

Amber said...

Congrats on the baby-I told you so Abby! And welcome to the blogging world!

Miguel said...

Brad, congrats on the impending birth. Awesome news. I am going out on a limb and predicting two things right now: Lakers win it all in 2009.....and you and your baby BOY will be able to watch it from the comfort of your own home. I also predict a third thing: Jazz will not win. Ever.

Did you know that if you click on the pic of you two in Times Square, it says "Cry Baby" next to your head.

Anyway, hope all is well and tell your dad that Marianne Wood says hello....

PS The baby tracker is a cool idea. I think I saw your baby at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Ashley said...

Hey!! Bradley it's been forever! I'm so thrilled that you guys are expecting. Children bring more happiness than you could ever imagine. Congrats to both of you! We have a blog as well, it's set to private though so send me your email and I'll send you an invite.

Linds said...

Brad,
So fun to hear from you and excited to keep up to date on what's going on with you and Abby. Congrats on expecting. That is awesome! Hopefully for Abby she won't blow up like I did with Derek and you'll still recognize her halfway through the pregnancy (unlike you not recognizing me at the Angels game :)!) Our blog is www.larsensinkansas.blogspot.com, looking forward to your updates.