
We went to the doctor again today and had another ultrasound--the baby looks great. It's amazing that the baby is so well developed already. Apparently, Mo is now a whopping 5 inches! It was really cool to see the baby's little head, arms, legs, feet and hands. You can clearly see them in the accompanying ultrasound pics (click on the picture to the left to see the labels). Unfortunately, we were just a week or two early to be able to determine who guessed correctly in our poll.
The nurse told us that Mo's heartrate is right where it's supposed to be - 151 beats per minute. Based on the measurements that weretaken today, they mov
ed the due date up 3 days to Jan 16; however, I'm not putting much stock in that, especially since one of the key measurements is the size of the head!
ed the due date up 3 days to Jan 16; however, I'm not putting much stock in that, especially since one of the key measurements is the size of the head!
4 comments:
I'm so happy to see it is not a puppy!! I can't believe how distinct the little arm, foot, leg, head, etc. are. (I didn't need the labeled pix to point them out.) It's so exciting to watch it grow. I love you all, HammyShan
I love your blog!!! Those ultrasound pix are amazing. I can hardly wait to know if it'll be a boy or a girl. I totally think it's a boy!! So fun to see both of you the other night. Abs, can't wait to get together for din!!
Hi Brad! Saw your blog on the ward reunion website. Congrats on the baby! That's so exciting! Did you go to the reunion? I was sad that I was out of town and couldn't make it. It's always fun to catch up with everyone. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I hope you're both doing well.
It was good to see you guys at the Turnberry reunion. Brad was telling me that you are a runner. I'm totally impressed that you can do that while your pregnant. It is not easy to exercise especially throughout pregnancy when you don't feel so hot. Anyways, you should check out our blog at davidandkierstinauger@blogspot.com.
Post a Comment