Proof for any doubters
The ultrasound shows that the baby looks very healthy. As you can see in the ultrasound pictures, you can see her little profile. We were able to watch the baby move her little head, arms and legs around while they were doing the ultrasound. It was really cool to watch and see a little person moving around inside of Abby.
Profile of the baby
So far, the only one we know of that is disappointed is my nephew, Stockton. He has been praying hard for a little boy. His reaction was really cute when I told him. He gruntingly said, "OUOUH!!! I wanted a BOY!" Don't worry, Stockton... we'll try again at some point!
On a side note, we want to wish a very special and Happy Birthday to our cute nieces, Sydney and Hadyn, who share the same birthday today. Sydney is 7 and just started 1st grade, and Hadyn is celebrating her very first birthday. Happy Birthday, Girls!!! (You can follow the "Four Little Buckeyes" link on the right of our page to see their blog.)
Thanks for all your support and interest! We'll have to have another poll soon for the name or something.
9 comments:
Awwww, a little bity baby girl! Congratulations you two! No more Mo...
It's a Molly! Congrats to both of you, I can't wait to meet her!
Congrats and watch out... that little girl is going to melt your heart and have you wrapped around her finger before she's a day old. It's the best!
Congrats! Now you can start thinking of names...Emily is a pretty good one. ;)
Congratulations Brad & Abby! Little girls are a lot of fun. Of course I want a little boy at some point, but I wouldn't trade our two girls for anything.
P.S. Don't remind me about the teenage, dating, etc. thing. It already gives me a headache! ;)
I'm thrilled for all of you - that includes "baby girl"!! It's so exciting to be able to picture a cute little brown-eyed girl running around the house, calling the shots and keeping her parents in line! Not to mention, finding a comfortable spot in all our hearts. I love you all. HammyShan (She'll probably call me that too since everyone knows "Grandma Crist" was your dad's mother!)
Most of us are excited, I thought Stockton was going to cry but then he started laughing, so whatever you told him made him happy. The girls had a great birthday. Thanks for the presents Syd already had to play the game and her and Stockton can't wait till she gets home to play some more. Hadyn loves the caterpillar we got a cute picture of her with it. Thanks again. Abby I am going to start making you some bows for her I am so excited.
Yay! Congratulations!!
CONGRATS!
Post a Comment