Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mo & Golf

Abby, Mo and I went golfing tonight. Now that Abby is 18 weeks pregnant, I thought that I finally had a chance of beating her. Unfortunately, I was wrong... We played neck and neck until the last few holes until she and Mo pulled away and beat me easily. Pathetic, isn't it? Oh well, maybe I'll finally be able to beat her when she's 8 months pregnant. This was Mo's second time golfing... based on how well he's doing as a fetus, we think that he has real potential to be the next Tiger!


While we're talking about Mo, Abby is finally able to feel him now. Every now and again she'll feel a fluttering when she is just sitting there. She's very excited to finally be able to feel a little baby moving inside her. (We'll see if she still feels that way in another 20 weeks when she's awakened by a swift kick inside of her.)


(Since we didn't have a camera with us to take any pictures tonight, I've attached a couple shots from the archives of Abby showing off her golfing prowess.)

3 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

Congrats to Mo & Abby for their win!! So fun to keep caught up. I'll be stocking your blog on the 4th!! Can't wait to see if you'll be having a Mo or Molly :)

Jami said...

Way to go Abby!! Stockton wants you to teach him. Now that he has his own set of golf clubs..

Angela, Grady and Boys said...

Nice swing Abby! By the way...do you ever check this thing, or is this just your hubby's thing?