We're having a good time with Olivia being at home with us, even if that "fun" doesn't include much sleep! I opened the refrigerator this morning and started laughing when I saw all three types of milk in the door. You can try to guess who drinks which milk. (I'll give you a hint...the breast milk on the far right is not what I use on my cereal.)

One of Abby's good friends recommended that we take a picture of Olivia in the same spot once a month. As she gets bigger, we might cut it back to every few months. We decided to use the recliner in our family room. We thought it was so cute how little she looks in it. We hope that we remember to do this every month because we think it will be so neat to watch her grow in the series of pics.
Lastly, our kind neighbors and friends that attend church with us have been bringing us food the last few days. The food has all been so good and so appreciat
ed. One of the ladies that brought food to us tonight brought a little "birth" day cake for Olivia. Abby was holding it in front of her for the picture. When I snapped the photo, we could have sworn that she was so happy to have her little cake that she was smiling!
ed. One of the ladies that brought food to us tonight brought a little "birth" day cake for Olivia. Abby was holding it in front of her for the picture. When I snapped the photo, we could have sworn that she was so happy to have her little cake that she was smiling!
5 comments:
OH she is so dang cute I wish I could hold her!! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from all of us!!
Olivia gets cuter and cuter each day!
She looks like the sweetest baby ever! She is just too precious. That is a wonderful idea with the photos. I wished I would have thought of that. :)
I love this picture of Olivia. She is so darling--and she looks like Brad--at least when she is looking at the cake. So cute. I love that nightgown she has on, too. We have that one for Ella and love it! Have fun with your little girl.
She has Brad's hairline...
Post a Comment