Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Olivia's Glamour Shots


One of Abby's close friends is a professional photographer. As a baby gift, she generously offered to do a free photo shoot of Olivia for us. We haven't seen all the pictures yet, but Emilie gave us a sneak peek today. We love what we've seen so far--the pictures of Olivia are adorable, even if we are a little biased! (Now I have two women in my life who are much cuter than I deserve!)

If you're interested in Emilie doing a photo shoot for you or someone you know, here is the link to her website: PhotoByEmilie.com. By the way, since these photos are copyrighted by Emilie, please DO NOT print any of the photos in this post. We should get to see the rest in a couple of days. If possible, we'll post the link for you to view and/or order any prints if you're interested.













5 comments:

Photo By Emilie said...

Thanks so much for your nice post. Congrats you 2 or 3 I mean!! I sure love you!!

Jami said...

oh I can't stand how stinkin cute she is. I love the photos they are adorable your friend does a really good job!!

Adams Family Album said...

Oh my heavens! These photos are GORGEOUS! You have such a beautiful family and your friend is incredibly talented!

Amber said...

What beautiful photos! Abby you look amazing and Olivia is just precious!

Amy & Greg said...

Darling!! Great photos.