Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mommy!


Happy Birthday, Abby! Today is her 32nd birthday. For her birthday, she got to go to the dentist! Doesn't that sound like fun?


Olivia and I made her a birthday cake. Olivia was a good little helper... she sat quietly in her swing in the kitchen and watched Daddy make the cake. We were so excited to give it to Mommy and sing to her. We love Mommy very much!

Brad & Livie

P.S. In the background of the first pic, you can see the jogging wheel that Olivia gave Abby for her birthday. It goes on the jogging/biking/skiing stroller that Abby got for her birthday. Abby is so excited to be able to go running with Olivia! We'll probably wait until next winter to get the ski attachment...we think Olivia is maybe just a little too little to ski right now. :)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I would really like to hear livie sing happy birthday :) AND I am very proud to say that Brad made that icing from scratch!!! And it only took about 4 phone calls to his favorite sister in the world :)

Happy Birthday Abby! I love you! My mom is bringing buy our gifts to you tonight I think :)

AND a child is never too young to start skiing!

Adams Family Album said...

Happy Birthday Abby! We miss you!

Amber said...

I miss you so much Abby! I have some pictures of you on my screen saver and it makes me sad when I see them! You should come in again! And happy late birthday! And great job on the frosting Brad!

Jami said...

Happy Birthday Abby sounds like you had a good one!!