In case you were wondering why it's been nearly a month since our last post, Abby decided 3-4 weeks ago that she was going to start doing the posts. We even picked out a few pictures and we resized them so that she could easily post them. However, as you can see in the photo, it's very exhausting being a full-time Mom and little baby!
At any rate, Olivia has really gotten bigger since the last post. When she went in for her 2 month visit 3 weeks ago, she was already 12 lbs 4 oz and 24 inches long. The Dr said her height at the 2-month mark was "off the charts." If she doesn't slow down, she might have a career in the WNBA (we hope not).
The pictures in this post were taken several weeks ago. Abby's started to style Livie's hair since she still has so much and it's getting so long. We still think that she's very, very cute. We love her more than we could have imagined!
6 comments:
Wow. Sorry, Abby, but that smilin' Olivia has got a dad Brad written all over it.
But in a cute way that Brad just can't pull off....
Wow, what a cutie pie! We miss you Abby!
Well, I don't know how you could do anything BUT love that little sweetie! I love her smile! Her whole face lights up. :)
So stinkin' cute!
So adorable... I love how she smiles when I come over--warms my heart all week! Love you guys :) Thanks for being such great friends and examples.
I added some pics of Livie from her blessing day & also just days I've come out to play--they are adorable...especially the ones Brad likes to pull faces in :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment