Mo was a good little traveler. Even after 9 1/2 hours of traveling, she was such a good little girl. As you can see below, she woke up the first day and was thrilled to be in "paradise."
None of us had ever been to Kauai. We loved it! You can see why it's called the "Garden Island."

Mo didn't seem to mind being in the pool. She must be right at home being so fresh from the womb.

After one too many drinks poolside, the bartender had to cut her off and we had to give her a ride home.

She even ventured into the ocean, but wasn't as fond of the waves and slightly cooler water.

Here she is working on her tan... (Fortunately, her skin is more like Mom's than Dad's.)

Here is Mo's version of a "clothing optional beach" where she's getting her diaper changed by Daddy...

Here she is completely wiped out from hiking...

Here is Mo taking a lunch break at what must be one of the most spectacular restaurants on the planet... (you can't beat the view from Waimea Canyon)

Here we are on our "leisurely Sunday stroll"...

And, finally, here is our worn out little girl at LAX after a very big week and a red-eye flight back to the mainland. She was a great little traveler - she slept 6 of the 9 hours on our way back home. She couldn't wait to get back to her own "crib"!

We had a great time and feel fortunate to have been able to pull together such a great vacation on only two weeks notice.
-
Mahalo,
Brabby & Mo

6 comments:
Yea!!! New pictures :) Thanks guys love you. Thanks for posting in your 'spare' time! You can take your favorite babysitter with you next time... (shh Mo don't tell Hammy I'm your favorite ;)
What a good little baby!! Looks like you guys had a fun time. Abby you look awesome I am jealous you don't look like you just had a baby.
What a great trip!!! I'm sorry that you had to "settle" on the location though but it looks beautiful, I'm so jealous!
How fun!! I'm so jealous. I think it's great that you took Mo with you.
Hey Abby! Jon and I went to Kauai in February and we stayed at that same hotel! WE absolutley LOVED it and looks like you did too!
She is getting so big! I can't believe it, it goes way too fast! Looks like you had an awesome time. :)
Post a Comment