We attended my work conference in Ogden the end of June. While we were there, we got to go to the Salomon Center, which has a lot of cool activities. Abby tried the indoor surfing and I tried the indoor skydiving (which, by the way, was awesome)!
-
Olivia and I were so proud of what a great (and cute) surfer "Mommy" was! As you can see in the pic below, she made it look easy...even though she's never tried surfing or even wakeboarding.
-
Here is an action shot of one of her wipeouts...
This was pretty rough and we saw some nasty falls. One of my coworkers even separated his shoulder trying to do this, but that didn't stop Ab. Abby just wouldn't be Abby if she wasn't outdoing almost all the guys! :)
2 comments:
Way to go Abby, guess you guys are going to have to go surfing for real now. I'll watch Olivia for you!!!
We have one of these in our tiny town of Moses Lake. It is so much fun. Will loves it and does it a ton...I well, stick the pools, so way to go Abby!
Post a Comment