Friday, June 19, 2009

Modelin' Mo

Livie had her pictures taken at Kiddie Kandids today. We think that she is so dang cute! No one can believe that she's only 4 1/2 months old. She learned to roll over this week. She's also getting pretty good at sitting up.

Here are a couple of our favorite pics from today's photo shoot...




Here is the link if you want to see the rest (or order any of them):

http://mystudio.kiddiekandids.com/viewshare.aspx?c=501159920O8BAA5I4

7 comments:

Kari Badell said...

She is a GOR-GEOUS baby! So smiley...I love it!

THE AUG BLOG said...

She could not be cutier! What a darling baby!!! These little people are so much fun! Glad to see things are going well.

Mollie and Jason said...

She is so pretty! When you come into Tosh next let me know... I have something I need to give you:)

Amber said...

She is so adorable and such a model! I am in love with her eyes!

Ariel said...

She is so stinking cute!

Ashley said...

I Love Livie! Thanks for letting us play today :) ILoveyou!

Amy & Greg said...

She is SOOO adorable! I can't believe she already had enough hair to cut.