Abby completed an Olympic-distance Triathlon this past weekend at Jordanelle Reservoir. For those of you not familiar with triathlons, this includes approximately a 1 mile swim, 25 mile bike ride, and 6 mile run! (Brad can't do any of those individually, let alone back-to-back-to-back!)
Abby did great--she finished in just over 3 hr and 15 min, despite being really sick the last leg of the run! Ashley and Hammy Shan came to cheer and help with Livie. Here are a few great photos that Ashley took... Thanks, Ashley!!! (You can see a few more on her blog: http://auntashwee.blogspot.com/)
Abby did great--she finished in just over 3 hr and 15 min, despite being really sick the last leg of the run! Ashley and Hammy Shan came to cheer and help with Livie. Here are a few great photos that Ashley took... Thanks, Ashley!!! (You can see a few more on her blog: http://auntashwee.blogspot.com/)
7 comments:
Seriously so inspiring!
Congratulations! I did sprint tri's last year and am not ready for the olympic one! You look great! By the way, I am Traci, Brad and Ashley's cousin..he gave me your blog address~
I just love that last picture! Olivia is such a cutie! We can't wait to have Sage meet her,
Abby, you are so freiking amazing!!! Livie is getting cuter and cuter every time I see her. :)
Hey, just for the record, I took the picture of Abby at the finish line . . . even though I'm a bit challenged when it comes to photography! I must admit that Ashley told me where to stand and had the camera on the correct settings - all I had to do was find Abby in the view finder and push the button. Luckily this one turned out pretty well. Everyone was happy (especially Brad!)since I've been known to mess up a few "pre-set" photos before! We had a great time hanging out with Livie and cheering Abby on. Love you all:) Mom
Abby you truly are a Super Mommy! You are such an amazing and strong woman and truly an inspiration!
Way to go Abby! That is so awesome. One day...one day...
Post a Comment