Last Saturday, we took Livie to the Utah State Fair. She had a great time playing with mommy and daddy as well as seeing all the animals and mullets. You can see in this picture, Livie is looking for her "Daaaaady".

Livie loved seeing all the show animals. She wanted to milk this Jersey cow, but in the process you can see that she contracted "Mad Cow" disease.

This is Livie and daddy going down the slide. Daddy loved it, but Livie just kept the same indifferent expression the whole way down.

As you can see by her expression, one thing Livie loves is merry-go-rounds. Afterwards, she asked her daddy for her very own pony!
5 comments:
adorable pictures! The state fair in UT is so much fun! Now after being here in WA for a fair, we realized that UT has awesome prices. Here it is like goint to Disneyland.
I can tell Livie and Daddy are not from the farm - you are looking at the wrong end of the cow to milk!!!
"G-B"
So if you've promised her a pony, does that mean you're getting a pony and a dog?! I think it will be much easier to take her to the fair every year:) The pictures are adorable . . . Livie's expressions tell what words can't (and I love your interpretations). Love, Mom
I can't wait to see the pony!
PS can I have one?!?
Post a Comment