Happy Birthday to Livie! She turns 2 today. We feel very blessed to have her in our family...she brings so much joy to us (on most days)! :) We will try to post a few birthday pics in the near future.
Even though we are a little slow in posting, we had a great Christmas and holiday season. "Hammy Ash" (Livie now combines their names into one) came to visit us over Christmas and ended up being here for an extra week because their flight got cancelled due to the heavy storms. Even though they've been gone for over 3 weeks now, Livie still says "Hammy Ash" every time she sees an airplane.
Even though we are a little slow in posting, we had a great Christmas and holiday season. "Hammy Ash" (Livie now combines their names into one) came to visit us over Christmas and ended up being here for an extra week because their flight got cancelled due to the heavy storms. Even though they've been gone for over 3 weeks now, Livie still says "Hammy Ash" every time she sees an airplane.
Livie opening her presents. She got bored after opening only 3. (She wanted to read her books instead of open presents.)
Dada and Livie playing Wii...look at that concentration! :)
We hope that all of you had a great holiday season and wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2011!
And by the way, just in case any of you are feeling bad about putting on a few extra pounds over the holidays, we thought that you might be consoled by this "fact" on Livie's dollhouse box:
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mo!!! I really can't believe that she is 2! And Abby you look so gorgeous!
It's hard to believe Livie is 2 already. It was fun watching her open presents on Skype. She opened her birthday presents much faster than the Christmas gifts. Ashley and I had so much fun visiting the week before Christmas . . . and to think the airlines stranded us there for an extra 5 days just because of freezing temperatures and wild snow/wind storms.Ü! I'm so glad we didn't get stranded in Utah; it was a great belated Christmas present. But I don't think my work was as excited about it as I was. I love you all and can't wait until we get to spend time together again. Love YoÜ.
I love you guys so much. I sent postcards from Egypt this week.. you may bot get them considering the conditions there but hopefully Livie will get it. I am so happy you have a camera again to post pictures :) AND I visit teach one of the faculty here who said I could skype from their place when the new baby arrives :) YAY!!! I love and miss you!
Love, aunt ashwee
More pics!!!
It is Abby's turn to post! :)
Post a Comment