Sunday, March 13, 2011

Livie's Birthday Party

We thought that we should post pictures of Livie's birthday before she has her next one.  She has become quite the character lately.  She was so excited for her birthday.  She had been telling people for weeks that she was turning 2. 

For her birthday, we went out to eat at one of her favorite places and had soup.


After dinner, we went to Chuck E Cheese to play games and to ride the rides.



Livie really likes playing Skee Ball...





But she loves winning tickets even more.


After a fun time at Chuck E Cheese, Livie finally got to go home and open presents.  She had waited very patiently all day while Dada was at work.  She got lots of fun presents from so many people who love her very much!


One of her favorite presents was her new tent.  Even Bailey wanted to help!



It's hard to believe how much Livie has changed in two short years!  Here is her birthday picture in "the chair."

Here is Livie in the same chair only 1 year ago...



And here she is 1 year earlier at only 3 days old!


Livie had a very happy birthday. She still talks about her "Happy Birthday cake."  We love Olivia very much and are very grateful that she is a part of our little family!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it! And I love you Liv!!! Sending you love from the Holy Land... I'm off to Galilee!

Dustin and Janeth said...

She is so beautiful and cute! Happy birthday Livie!
And good luck with your delivery :) I keep counting the days. We are really excited for your family.
Love,
The Mower's

Hammy Shan said...

I love the pictures in the "Birthday chair." What a difference a few years make! Thanks to Skype and your Blog I get to watch her grow - that seems to happen in the blink of an eye. When the new baby comes Livie will really look grown up. Wish we could keep them little a bit longer. I love you all so much Ü.

Jami said...

Love it Livie is getting so big.
The kids are super excited to see there new cousin! Every time we go to the store the think they need to buy her something!! Give livie hugs and kisses from all of us!