Jared, Tanner and Bethanie found out today that their video is among the top 10 finalists for the 13-17 age group! The final stage of the contest is "People's Choice," so they need your votes! Here is a link to the contest and video:
Livie is in the "Happily Ever After" clip. Please feel free to vote for it if you like it!
Once you vote, you can't view the videos or vote again, so choose wisely the first time! :) After you've voted, you can also find the video on YouTube if you search "Happily Ever After Mormon Messages."
Please feel free to pass this link along to all of your friends and family. Thanks for voting!
Brad, Abby & Livie
Please feel free to pass this link along to all of your friends and family. Thanks for voting!
Brad, Abby & Livie
3 comments:
Good job, Everyone! I loved it even though some may say I'm a little biased:) I'll get the message out tomorrow and see how many friends/relatives vote for our bright 'Star.' [My only claim to this fame is that I'm the lucky 'Hammy' in Livie's life Ü.] XOXO
YAY OLIVIA!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW LITTLE FRIEND TOO!
Love from the Holy Land!
Post a Comment