We are sad that our days in Maine are rapidly coming to an end. We've loved our time here. Maine is always beautiful, but it is especially so this time of year. The girls don't know any other home than Maine. They love playing outside. Here are a few recent photos.
Here is Livie showing off one of her pumpkins from our garden. Livie helped dry the seeds last year, plant them in the spring and take care of them all summer. She was very excited when they turned orange so she could pick them. (I'm not sure what either of them are looking at in this picture.)
Here is a very cute picture of "all my girls." I think they are all adorable!
Livie LOVES to run with Bailey!
Sienna loves to hike with Mama.
The girls love playing with Bailey.
As you can see, they love Bailey very much.
Fortunately, Bailey is a very good sport with a great temperament.
Here's one of my favorites... Sienna is trying to put Bailey's leash on her so that she can take her for a walk in the woods.
We hope that you've all had a great summer! Once we get back out west, we hope that we'll be able to see more of our family and friends!

1 comment:
I can't believe how big the girls are, they are adorable. Hey I know you guys are getting ready to move but I just wondered if you are going to be in Utah for Thanksgiving? the kids are dying to see you guys! let me know thanks
Post a Comment