Saturday, October 27, 2012

Our Little Photographer

Last year for Christmas, I (Brad) gave Livie some snow shoes for Christmas.  Unfortunately, it was one of the mildest winters on record in Maine and we never had enough snow to use them.  Since we are now moving to So Cal and won't have a chance to use them there, I took them back to LL Bean and promised Livie a different present.

In going through things for the move, I stumbled across my old digital camera that I bought about 8 years ago and haven't used in years.  Since Livie always likes to pretend that she's taking pictures, I gave her this little camera to use for fun.

You would have thought she won the lottery!  We've probaby heard over 100 times how much she loves her camera.  She tells everyone--teachers, friends, and strangers.

I had to change the settings to the lowest image quality because she was taking so many pictures that she kept filling up the card too quickly.  Now she can take about 1,000 pictures before I have to delete any (she usually averages a couple hundred a day). 

Today, she wanted to take mine and Abby's picture hugging.  When we posed in the kitchen, she made us move to a different spot because "it was too bright behind us."  (Are you kidding me?)

Below are some of my favorites from her first day of shooting.  Her favorite subjects are Sienna, Bailey and herself (I think that she gets the last one from my friend, James).

It is really cute to see the world from the perspective of a 3 year old.

















Sienna wanted to take a picture, too, so I helped her take this photo of Livie.

No comments: