Abby had her 16 week appointment yesterday--both she and Mo are doing great! The next appointment is set for Sept 4, at which time we'll find out if the baby is a "Mo" or a "Mo-lly." (We figure that Sept 4 a fitting day to find out since it's Sydney's and Hadyn's birthdays.)
We're thrilled to see all the activity on the poll. We didn't know that so many people actually looked at our blog! So far, it looks like the vote between boy and girl is neck and neck, with "puppy" a disappointing and distant third. Once we find out the results of the ultrasound, we'll post the results on the blog so that you can see if you chose wisely. We're continually asked if we want a boy or a girl... all we hope for is a healthy, happy baby!
Thanks for all your comments on our blog! We always look forward to reading them.
3 comments:
That is a good day to have the ultrasound. we will have lots of cake to celebrate for you. My guess is a girl. Stockton is praying for a boy!!!
NOW WAY!!! Abby that is sooo exciting! I had no idea you were pregnant! I am so happy for you both...sad thought that it's not twins! :) Yeah! I am hoping for a boy for ya...they are just so stinkin fun! Anyways...I'm glad to see you have a blog now, although is it your hubby that keeps it up? There's NO WAY I could get Grady to do ours...I wish! Well, I'll have to check back often! Can't wait to hear what you're having! Oh, and feel free to check out our blog too if you'd like!
I am a little sad that it is not a puppy so I vote for a boy. Abby is not sick enough to be pregnant with a girl! I was always naseated with my girl, and not my boy. I can't wait to find out.
Post a Comment