Friday, June 12, 2009

Mo Mowin' and Chowin'




Livie has had a very busy week. She helped Daddy mow the lawn on Saturday...







and she's practiced eating real food every day! She is really starting to feel like a big girl in her high chair...













And Daddy and Livie love to make a mess with her rice cereal...




As you can see in the video, Livie has had a real change of heart regarding her cereal after only a few days.


9 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute!!! I love Livie :) And she may like the rice cereal, but I think that she liked the sherbet better...

Hammy Shan said...

Thanks for posting the great new pictures . . . she is really adorable no matter what she's doing. Can't wait to tend her Saturday. Love you all, Mom

Marissa and Scott Bunker said...

I love that first picture! So cute. I think that she looks like Abby in that one! I love her hair! Sage has lost some of her's in various places on her head (it looks kind of silly..poor girl!). Hopefully she'll start growing it back in soon! I can't believe she is eating cereal already! Such a big girl.

Amber said...

She is so darling Abby and getting so big! I love the videos so keep posting them!

Kindra said...

She is so darling!! Hey, Deb and I are throwing Mollie and Amber a baby shower Wednesday June 25 at 5pm in the auditorium.... Can you come?? We would love to see you!

Amber said...

I'm sitting next to Kindra and she wants to correct her previous comment. The shower is Wednesday June 24th!

Adrian and Danell said...

She is so cute and getting so big! I can't believe how long her hair is! I love it!

Lisa said...

Hey Brad!

It's Lisa Leonard Owens! Somehow (blog, ahem, surfing) I found James' blog and then found yours--so good to see you and your darling family...you'll have to stop by our blog and check out our brood... it's private so email me at lisaowens99@msn.com so I can add you on. Oh, and Steve says hi!

Amber said...

Abby I need your address. Can you email it to me at amber_vanbibberathotmaildotcom? Thanks!