Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally a 4!

Good news! While there is "Still No Mo," we are seeing some progress. Abby is now dilated to a 4! We are told this is a big step. We're keeping our fingers crossed that Mo will join us this weekend. If she doesn't, the Dr will induce on Tuesday.

Apparently, based on the results of the poll, Mo had all of you fooled, too. I noticed that not one person picked that she'd be here after Jan 21. I'm guessing that we're going to have our hands full with this one since she already has a mind of her own! She is probably just "primping" like her Mom to make sure she looks cute when she arrives. :)

Thanks for checking! We'll keep you posted.

Love,
Brad, Abby & Mo

PS I can tell it's going to be tough not to call her "Mo." The other night while I was saying the blessing on dinner, I inadvertently said, "Please bless Abby and Mo...." We both started laughing. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Any progress is good news! Keep coming Mo, Keep Coming!

Daniel B. said...

Let's go MO!