Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mo's Big Day!!!

It's finally here... the day that Mo will finally make her grand entrance! When Abby called the hospital last night to check on her induction time, she was told that it may not be until late this afternoon or even this evening because so many women were at the hospital already, but she was told to call back at 6:00 am this morning to find out the specific time. When she called this morning to get her scheduled time, we were shocked when she was told to come in at 7:00 am!

We are just gathering our things right now and getting ready to head out to the hospital. We are both very excited to get to meet Mo in person today and hold her little body in our arms. Sadly, we'll probably have to give her a real name today, so we probably won't be able to call her "Mo" anymore. :)

We are taking a digital camera and my laptop, so if I can get a wireless signal in the hospital, we will try to publish a post with some pictures later this afternoon or this evening. Thanks for all of your love, support and prayers for all of us, especially Abby and Mo!

Love,
Brad, Abby and the Baby-Formerly-Known-As "Mo"

5 comments:

Amber said...

Horray!!!!

Kindra said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you!

Adams Family Album said...

Yay! Thinking good thoughts for you and promising pumpkin chocolate chip cookies tonight!

Love ya!

Hammy Shan said...

I'm so happy and excited for you. It's really difficult to stay at work and try to get something done! I can hardly wait to hold this little buddle of joy (and call her by her "real" name - whatever it is:) I'm so grateful for all of you and love you very much. Love you 'til the day after forever. Mom (aka HammyShan)

Jen said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!