Thursday, January 8, 2009

Still No Mo

Since it's now January 8 and Mo still isn't here, the bulk of the poll voters, including me and Abby, were wrong in our predictions.


Abby went to the doctor again this afternoon for what we hope to be her last checkup before Mo joins us. Abby's doing great...she has been a real trooper through the entire pregnancy. The doctor told her that not much has changed in the past week. He said that she "may be" dilated to a 3.5, but that she is still only 75% effaced. He does think that the baby has dropped slightly, so we'll see if Mo decides to join us willingly. If she hasn't by next Friday, he may try to help things along.

As you can see from the pictures, Mo's little room is finally ready for her! Did I tell you that I found something that I might dislike even more than getting a root canal? In case you don't know first-hand, hanging a border is a miserable task...but Mo is worth it! We can't wait to have her join us and get to see her new room!


3 comments:

Stephaneez said...

Love the nursery! Good job . . I had the same experience with my kids of having early dilation and effacement to provide false hope for 'relief' . . I had easy deliveries though . . hope it goes well for you guys, Good Luck!!

Jami said...

I love the room, now all you need is baby Mo!!

Amy & Greg said...

The room looks awesome! Abby, i have already tried out nursing in that rocker/glider. YOu are going to love spending many hours in that chair. Hang in there. The last few weeks are always the longest. I remember that "you are going to deliver this weekend" and two weeks later Ella was still hanging out inside. Hopefully, that won't be you!