Mo has finally arrived! She was born at 2:28 pm MST. She weighs in at 7 lbs 15 oz and is 20 inches long. She has a full head of dark hair.
Both Abby and Mo are doing great! Abby was amazing. She was in labor for about 6 1/2 hours, with the last hour and a half being pushing.
I'm sure you're waiting to hear the name... we still haven't decided. We'll let you know as soon as we have one. For now, she's still "Mo."
14 comments:
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats Brad, Abby & Mo! I love you guys!!!
How exciting . . . Abby and "no-more mo" look beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well and that Abby doesn't have to carry her around all the time . . . we all can't wait to help! Love you, Mom (aka HammyShan)
Yay! Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!
P.S. I CAN'T BELIEVE ABBY'S MAKEUP STILL LOOKS SO GOOD AND SHE HAS EARRINGS ON. SHE DEFINITELY DRESSED UP FOR THIS SPECIAL OCCASION:)
Awww! She is darling! Congrats you guys! Love and happy thoughts to you!
Awesome! I big congrats. Can't wait to hear the name. Abby looks so good. Did she really just have a baby?
Abby is just tough-says Dr. Johnson.
Congrats-she is a cute kid!
Wow!!! Congratulations! Awsome job Abby! You bake good buns!
Horray!!! Congratulations you guys! Both Abby and the baby look gorgeous!
Wow! What a beautiful baby! She has your head, Ab! LOL! I'm so happy for the three of you. Enjoy this fun time.
Congrats!! She's finally here! Yeah! We are so thrilled for you guys! She is beautiful! Love the hair!
Congratulations Brad and Abby! I found your blog from somewhere and have been excited to see the arrival of your baby girl. Best of luck in the upcoming days and weeks. She is beautiful! --Heather Nielsen Strasser
Jason and I are so excited for you! Congratulations and please let us know if you need anything.
P.S. Party at your place for the Super Bowl, right? Haha - just kidding.
I agree with everyone else, what a beautiful little girl! Congratulations to you both!
Post a Comment