Still no name, but lots more photos. As you can see from her nametag in her bed, even the nurses love the name "Mo." 
Everyone was very kind to say how cute and beautiful her photos were yesterday, but in all honesty, I thought that she looked a little funny with her little conehead and swollen eyes. I must admit, when
I first saw her come out yesterday, I was a little stunned with that "bluish-purple, slimy, coneheaded, bug-eyed, newborn look"! :) Now that she's had some time to recover from her big day yesterday, I think she's looking much cuter today.
I first saw her come out yesterday, I was a little stunned with that "bluish-purple, slimy, coneheaded, bug-eyed, newborn look"! :) Now that she's had some time to recover from her big day yesterday, I think she's looking much cuter today. I am a little concerned with Abby's robe...I worry that Mo might be confused and think that she is a cheetah cub.


3 comments:
She gets prettier everyday! I really cannot believe all of the hair. Now for Abby What is the deal? She looks better after going through labor than I do after spending hours getting ready! I can't wait to see her on my own. Good Job!!!
Y'all look amazing! I love you :)
Being born is hard work! She is absolutely adorable. I think she has Abby's nose! Sooo cute. :)
Post a Comment