Still nothing... it looks like Mo will have to be induced on Tuesday. The hospital will let us know Monday what time to show up on Tuesday. We drove by the hospital (Intermountain Medical Center) tonight to try to inspire Mo to come out. She didn't take the bait :(
Abby (rookie blogger)
7 comments:
Hang in there guys! It's getting so close :D Still sending good thoughts for you and Dr.Gowski says to remind you "fresh pasta with browned butter saged sauce." Good luck!
Thanks for the update ABBY, glad to see you blogging!
Welcome to the blogging world Abby! Come on Mo, come on!! Keep us updated11
Hey Brad! Jeff can teach you how to strip Abby's membranes if you are desperate enough! It always works for me!
I know what works, Abby.... Worked like a charm with Annabelle! It begins working in an hour... :)
Chelsea and Kindra, we tried that...twice...because we heard it works so well. Unfortunately, it didn't work either time. :(
If it makes you feel better little baby Thornton isn't here yet either. I am overdue by a day. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment